December 20, 2012

VIBES AND STUFF (or: BLOGARIUM)


Annick from Blogue ta vie invited me to join her Idea "Blogarium" a while ago - and now my Package from Canada arrived!

Thanks so much to wonderful Marie-Éve for all those nice Gifts - you can visit her Blog here:
http://boulangerietoujoursdimanche.com/blog/.

I already had one of the superdelicious Biscuits, they are also available at her bakery Toujours Dimanche in Matane, Canada - a perfect Place for Coffee, as far as I can tell from the Photos I´ve seen so far. Poor me I can´t read her Blog because I don´t understand French. For those of you who can: go, have a Glimpse.

Also: can´t wait to have a look at this Magazine (Style at Home, Special Issue) :)

































And again: thanks Marie-Eve & Annick!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia!

    I am happy that you finally got your package!
    I hope the cookies were still good...
    My husband went to the post office for me and sent it by boat... it took a long time to reach you!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia! Have you sent your gifts? Still nothing from you...

    ReplyDelete